Beep. Bloop. In true technology-loving-witch fashion, a small portion of the static content on my website was crafted using the assistance of large-scale language-generation artificial intelligence models. These AIs generates draft text based on a prompt, and I use it as a tool to assist me in:
- expanding: providing suggestions to expand phrases, ideas, & short passages
- rewording: providing individual passages to be more consise
- summarizing: generating a list of topics based on a page's content
- brainstorming: generating new ideas based on a list of existing ideas, taking extra caution to verify for accuracy
Upon generating draft text, I (a human) manually reviewed, edited, and revised every output to my own liking, and take ultimate responsibility for the content on my website. The following pages were created with the assistance of the following tools:
- GPT-3 by OpenAI for a portion of content written late 2020 - mid 2021
- Hack Club (some page content)
- Deserted Island DevOps (some page content)
- some summaires on homepage
The content specified above can be considered to be neither being wholly generated by a human nor wholly generated by an AI. You can learn more about safety best practices followed at https://beta.openai.com/docs/safety-best-practices.
Last updated on January 3, 2024.